Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swordfish/Dark water


Watercolor and gauche, Arches HP, 23x15 in.

This painting was alot of fun in the making of it. Just to clarify that black goo is "Dark water" from the "Pirates of Dark Water" if any of you watched that back in the 90's. This is one of the latest I have made of this Tuckerbot- what the machines are called at this point. I have two other paintings done of it that I will try to get on here with in the next week. The time laps photos are a nice touch that I have started on some of my other paintings and will try to load them on here soon.
I have a large painting im working now that I have been taking pictures of scense I started it so that should make a nice post.

1 comment:

  1. I think this has a great balance of light and dark. The colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete